Luxury Bag Giveaway! (Official Rules)
We will be giving away a Louis Vuitton Purse valued at over $1500 just in time for Valentine’s Day! Please see below for official rules.
“Chello Grill Luxury Bag Giveaway”
Official Contest Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
2. Sponsors: Chello Grill located at 5010 Cutler Ave., Albuquerque, NM 87110 (“Chello Grill”). The administrator of the contest is Chello Grill.
3. DATES OF THE CONTEST: The “Chello Grill Luxury Bag Giveaway” (“Contest”) takes place from December 26, 2018 to February 13, 2019.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these official contest rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 5643 Jefferson St. NE Suite A, Albuquerque, NM 87109, Attention: Jasmine Bouquet with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
5. How to Enter: Go to Chello Grill between the qualifying dates and fill out registration form. Entry form with your personal information such as name, telephone and email address should be submitted. The entry form described in this section is referred herein as the “Official Entry.” The Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incomprehensible, misdirected, or mutilated Official Entries, which such Official Entries shall be disqualified. Limit one Official Entry per person.
The submission of your Official Entry constitutes your permission for the Sponsor to use your name, voice, picture, and likeness, as well as your representation that you have obtained all necessary permissions and approvals to use your Picture and the name, voice, and likeness of all persons participating in and in connection with this Contest, and any and all other exploitations thereof or otherwise, including, without limitation, for programming, advertising and promotional purposes, in all media and/or technologies associated with Chello Grill, now known or hereinafter created. You release the Sponsor from all liability arising out of the use of your name and picture, including, but not limited to, any claims arising out of your right of privacy or right of publicity, any claims based on any distortions, optical illusions or faulty mechanical reproductions, and any claim for bodily injury or psychological harm that you may claim as a result of your participation.
6. Prizes: Winner to receive one Louis Vuitton handbag. The winner may pick up the prize at Chello Grill, located at 5010 Cutler Ave., Albuquerque, NM 87110. A list of prize winners is available by mail upon written request to 5643 Jefferson St. NE Suite A, Albuquerque, NM 87109, Attention: Jasmine Bouquet with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
7. HOW PRIZEs are AWARDED: Chello Grill will select a winner at random on February 13th, 2019 and will contact the winner directly. Chello Grill will contact the winner to notify him/her of details of the delivery of the prize. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received and, on the criteria herein described. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility at the time and date the prize is picked up at Chello Grill located at 5010 Cutler Ave., Albuquerque, NM 87110 (Eligibility requirements are set forth below).
8. Eligibility: All participants must be legal residents of the United States and at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and the families of employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials are not eligible.
9. Conditions of participation: By participating in the Contest, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsors will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Sponsors’ decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsors, the Sponsors reserve the right to suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsors and are final. Future contests or tie-breakers, if any, may be significantly more difficult than the initial contest. The method of determining prize-winners if a tie remains after completion of the last tie-breaker will be at Chello Grill’s discretion. The Sponsors may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsors’ failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Jasmine Bouquet at 505-764-3780. The Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsors, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsors’ sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest at any time. The Sponsors disclaim any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSORS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, picture, tape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsors for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsors and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Contest and any participation in any activity relating to the Contest. In order to participate in the Contest, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Contest based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
11. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSORS, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CONTEST OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE CONTEST AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Mexico, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of New Mexico, in the City of Albuquerque, County of Bernalillo.